-
October 20th, 2006, 04:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Congratulations on Emily! Happy Birthday!
That is terrific news--sorry about the shoes though! Well, at least you can get some that are perfect and you can compare Emily's at the same time, though I'm sure your current Emily is super cute.
Enjoy her and have a very happy birthday too!
[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie
-
October 20th, 2006, 10:34 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Yah,my Emily's shoes are doing this too,but she just has such a sweet face,I couldn't send her back.Try fixing her shoes with some "Gorrilla Glue"
-
October 20th, 2006, 12:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
If you call them and tell them about your shoes they send you a new doll, if you want the one you already have you take the shoes off the new doll and put the old ones on her and send her back. You don't have to send the doll you want to keep back. You get to pick. The call tag arrives in a week and so you have plenty of time to decide what to keep and what to send back.
-
October 20th, 2006, 12:28 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for all the birthday greetings!
My husband is on vacation this week (we had all these wonderful plans, even thought about AG Place) and then the two of us got strep throat.
Well, even though I didn't feel good on my birthday (Wednesday) - I felt a lot of love. My mother-in-law and his aunt brought me flowers. My hubby and son took me to Old Country Buffet and I got Emily & Accessories and a new winter coat (for me).
The whole family will get together after we're well again. But it was nice.
-
October 20th, 2006, 03:37 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I got Emily for my birthday yesterday and she is very cute.
I had a problem with her shoes however. The black "patent leather" was separating.
They are going to send out a whole new doll because the shoes aren't available as a replacement part yet.
-
October 20th, 2006, 03:48 PM
#6
Polly Marie
Guest
<center><font color="purple"><font size="6">Happy Belated Birthday Greeting!</font></font></center>
<center> [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] </center>
<font color="purple">Congratulations on Emily also! </font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks